Monday 12 March 2007

Babies, everywhere!







As I sit here drinking coffee and feeding my baby left over croissant (note to self; must ask Jess about the best way to reheat croissants), I realize how lucky I am. Not only does my baby, who doesn't eat much, love croissant but she is also MY baby. We had the playgroup over yesterday (and yes we all had to go to bed early after the experience). While it was entertaining to watch them all try to run over each other with our rolling dog or brain each other with blocks I thought about John's comment that he wouldn't trade Abi for a million of someone else and I agree. She is a strange funny little one but she is ours. So now as she uses her sippy cup to paint designs on the floor and walls I smile indulgently and encourage her artistic nature.

Here are a few pictures from playgroup. Keep in mind that it is hard to capture the true chaos. I should have filmed some video.






2 comments:

Jess Thomson said...

Try the oven. Great pictures!

Darlene Miller said...

I know all about kiddie chaos! No rules just survival!